“Given that creativity has emerged as the single most important source of economic growth, the best route to continued prosperity is by investing in our stock of creativity in all its forms . . . It requires increasing investments in the multidimensional and varied forms of creativity– arts, music, culture, design and related fields– because all are linked and flourish together.” Richard Florida
Bright Box, a dynamic performance space, will open May 1, 2013.
Able to seat 180 people and accommodate over 230 people standing, Bright Box will consist of:
- A large performance space with absolutely state-of-the-art acoustics and projection equipment
- A sophisticated, comfortable lounge area adjacent to the performance space on the main level where light drinks and food can be served and where people can talk before and after events
- Dressing rooms, green room, rehearsal areas, storage areas, etc. on the lower level accessible by stairs and elevator
- Adjacent rooms for dinner parties, back-stage parties, and other events.
Edgy and cutting-edge, Bright Box is the ideal avenue for:
- Performing arts
- Jazz, blue grass, acoustic music
- Art house film shows
- Art shows
- Seminars and conferences
- Dramatic wedding receptions
For information, visit www.brightboxwinchester.com.